Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Jelly has officially taken over the phone. The non-stop ringing is slowly squeezing my eardrums and my sanity into spongy oblivion. He talks too much and, unfortunately, he has too many friends with whom to talk too much.
+++
Rar rar rar. Who are my blockmates? WHO are my blockmates? I already have a sneaky suspicion that quite a few of them will be from AHS, and a couple from MC. I had no idea MEco was so insanely popular, but it is.
Still no x-ray, still no fixed-up educational plan. Anguish. That's a nice word. I'd like to show it to my dad.
+++
Naomi's just SMSed. There's a thing on Friday with some FourSeven girls -- namely her and JenP and whoever else shows up. Sucks that I can't make it; I didn't get to ask permission before Mum left for Bohol.
+++
Peanut is ill, down and out for the count. Mum's not letting him take the belt promotion test next Friday; he's to continue training during the school year.
I'm to continue training during the school year as well, glees and hops all around. It's not much -- I'm not amazing at this -- but it'll be good, I know it.
Comments:
Post a Comment
