moldy oldies
05.2004

Friday, May 21, 2004
 
Every time the doorbell goes off, and no matter where I am in the house, I can hear it -- we have a small house -- and it makes me almost reflexively turn towards the door. This is nuts. The OrSem letter is not supposed to get your nerves jangling; it's supposed to ease your mind. Isn't it?

Blocks are going to be out by next Wednesday (May 26). Tin, is there any chance I can coerce you into checking them out with me?

[!] done, @ 11:56:00 AM
Comments:
or you can actually ym me on that day and ask for it if you are too lazy to check it out :D but i'll be out the whole day pala wahaha..just check the site HOPEFULLY by thursday afternoon if you don't get to check it on wednesday :D
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : May 22, 2004 at 8:20 PM
 
that was me by the way - eumir
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : May 22, 2004 at 8:20 PM
 
Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger